Orca Bay Cross Stitch Kit | Pigeon Coop
Create this gorgeous Coastal Scene featuring a pair of orcas swimming past a sunset!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of white 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 7" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project once;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 100 stitches wide by 90 stitches high and involves the use of 12 different colours.
It is made using full stitches along with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
Skill Level: Intermediate