Cozy Corner Cross Stitch Kit | Pigeon Coop
Put another log in, will you? This kit features a cozy cabin scene complete with a wood stove, a comfy chair and your trusted companions. If you love the serenity of cottage scenes and wish to escape for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols;
- A piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Bilingual (EN-FR) detailed instruction booklets explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 54 stitches wide by 50 stitches high and involves the use of 12 different colours. Some design elements extend beyond the 4" hoop on purpose to give the idea of continuity.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner