Butterfly Garden Cross Stitch Kit | Pigeon Coop
This 'Butterfly Garden' cross stitch kit features dainty butterflies fluttering around a clump of flowers.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern including black and white symbols only;
- A piece of light pink coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 4" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 46 stitches wide by 51 stitches high and involves the use of 9 different colours.
It is made using full and three-quarter stitches along with a few back stitches.
This Pigeon Coop cross stitch kit is made and packaged using recycled and Earth-friendly materials.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner